Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kate Middleton will have happy life with William

Kate Middleton and Prince William will never divorce because they understand their royal position, according to the journalist who interviewed them after their engagement was announced yesterday (16.11.10).
Kate Middleton and Prince William will never divorce.
Journalist Tom Bradby - who interviewed the couple after they announced their engagement yesterday (16.11.10) - thinks they will have a very happy union because not only are they deeply in love, but also because they are aware of their royal position and responsibilities.
Tom said: 'I think there are a lot of things that are very clear to me about William and Kate - they'll never get divorced. I'll eat my hat if they ever get divorced. I think they'd rather be miserable than get divorced; they understand their position in life is to stay together no matter what.'
However, Tom believes Kate and William - who is second-in-line to the British throne - are fully committed to each other and their almost eight-year relationship has given them time to think about the big step they are taking.
He told UK TV show 'This Morning': 'I don't think they will be miserable and I think they've thought a lot about it, about their love, their relationship, and I think it's very noticeable ever since the phone hacking scandal the number of royal stories have dropped off somewhat so I think they'll be able to live their lives in private much more than the Diana and Charles era.'
Kate and Prince William, both 28, will marry in spring or summer next year in London.

MSN News